Sunday, December 2, 2012

Grand Theft Auto 4: more at home in the city

As Niko, I took a cab everywhere, and it was a great convenience over having to drive. Now as Johnny, it seems right to go everywhere the old fashioned away, driving there myself on my motorcycle. I feel more in touch with the place, and the geography. It even makes a little sense story-wise.

I'm not very fond of having to manage a team; I like to work alone. Usually I end up having to babysit teammates, worrying about accomplishing my mission and trying to keep them alive. Its not much fun and adds a layer of complexity. I don't mind when it adds challenge, I do mind when it adds pointless frustration.

Age of Empires II (2013)

2024.01.15 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition came out in 2019. Age of Empires II: HD Edition came out in 2013. I'm playing the older...