Monday, November 19, 2012

Grand Theft Auto 4: crappy parking

GTA 4 has some crappy parking system. Look at this, I can only fit two motorcycles in a space that could hold a bus. Previous GTA games let you get creative with cramming stuff into small spaces, usually only penalizing you when you got crazy and started trying to stack up cars. No reason why I shouldn't be able to park half a dozen bikes here.

So, now I have a hot tub. I continue to marvel at the many new cool things in this game, but I'm not really that invested. I'm not trying to hurry it, I want to enjoy whatever fun stuff it has to offer. But I'm already thinking of my next game.

Since when do I know how to fly a helicopter? Sure, Niko was in a war, but he was regular army. I miss the nods to training that were present in GTA 3 San Andreas.

Age of Empires II (2013)

2024.01.15 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition came out in 2019. Age of Empires II: HD Edition came out in 2013. I'm playing the older...