Friday, February 20, 2015

status 2015 Feb.

Whatever I may think about the Bioshock series, at least its behind me now. That was a big unknown hanging over my head, and a great missing piece in the repertoire. The other big piece, just as glaringly obvious, is Mass Effect. But I don't want to just rush right into it, I need some space between. Time to update the game list.

There are some other really big titles I must play, especially Fallout New Vegas. But I think I know what Fallout 3.5 is going to be like, and it will be good and I will like it. Same thing for the Elder Scroll series, and the latest GTA. I almost don't even mind spoilers for those games, because I know what I am getting, but I am still bothered by any hint of Mass Effect spoilers.

Its time to fix that.

Age of Empires II (2013)

2024.01.15 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition came out in 2019. Age of Empires II: HD Edition came out in 2013. I'm playing the older...